A standard mission length is 15 minutes but these can be shortened or lengthened depending on the day’s objectives.
The activity tests communication, strategy and team work. Gamers can play at their own agility level either walking stealthily or testing their agility and speed.
Live Plays like Team Death Match and Domination give each gamer a role to play which is an important part of corporate incentive programs, leadership workshops, management development, in promoting team spirit and organisational success.
Battlefield LIVE programs are portable and can travel anywhere – the beach, ballrooms, snow fields or wilderness areas. Quick and easy set-up favors tight schedules.
With Battlefield LIVE you can:
- Reward your team for achieving a milestone or having a successful year/quarter/month or simply launch a new year
- Boost morale
- Focus the team on new product launches, marketing campaigns, or change incentives
- Develop an “esprit de corps” a common spirit of comradeship, enthusiasm, and devotion to a cause among the members of a group.
- Inspire a “Carpe Deim” / “Seize the Day” attitude.
- Unite disparate teams, promote teamwork between divisions, even entire organizations.
- Challenge your team to work together effectively and creatively.